All Bridgestone brand passenger and light truck tires — except RFT/Run-Flat, Potenza RE-11, winter, and "temporary use" spare tires — sold in sets of 4 or more tires through an authorized retailer are covered by the Buy & Try 30 Day Guarantee. The DriveGuard, Potenza RE960AS RFT, and the Turanza EL400 RFT patterns are covered by the Buy & Try 30 Day Guarantee. If a retail customer is not completely satisfied with their eligible Bridgestone-brand tires, the tires can be returned to the location where they were originally purchased within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange. Original proof of purchase is required. The Buy & Try 30 Day Guarantee applies only to full sets of tires (4 or more tires purchased together); return of less than a full set of tires will not be accepted. Bridgestone brand tires applied as original equipment on new vehicles are not covered by the Buy & Try 30 Day Guarantee. Additional exclusions apply, as identified in the section "What This Limited Warranty Does Not Cover."
What This Limited Warranty Does Not Cover
This Limited Warranty does not cover the following:
1. Tire damage or irregular wear due to:
a. Road hazards, including, without limitation: Puncture, cut, impact break, stone drill, bruise, bulge, snag, etc.
b. Improper use or operation, including, without limitation: Improper inflation pressure, overloading, tire/wheel spinning, use of an improper wheel, tire chain damage, misuse, misapplication, negligence, tire alteration, or for racing or competition purposes.
c. Insufficient or improper maintenance, including, without limitation: failure to rotate tires as recommended in this manual, wheel misalignment, worn suspension components, improper tire mounting or demounting, tire/wheel assembly imbalance, or other vehicle conditions, defects, or characteristics.
d. Contamination or degradation by petroleum products or other chemicals, fire or other externally generated heat, or water or other material trapped inside the tire during mounting or inflation.
e. Improper repair. Improper repair voids this Limited Warranty.
f. For RFT tires only, improper run-flat or low tire pressure operation, including, without limitation: exceeding speed, distance, or other run-flat/low-pressure operation limitations.
2. Rapid tread wear or wear-out is not covered under the Bridgestone Platinum Pact, Firestone Gold Pledge, or Basic Limited Warranty. See the Supplemental Mileage Limited Warranty section of this manual.
3. Weather/ozone cracking after 4 years from date of tire manufacture.
4. Ride disturbance or vibration after 1/32 inch (0.8 mm) of tread wear use.
5. Tires with sealant, balance, or other filler material that was not originally applied or inserted by the tire manufacturer.
6. Tires used in commercial service, except Bridgestone Duravis and Firestone Transforce tires.
7. Tires purchased as used.
8. Tires inflated with anything other than air or nitrogen.
9. Tires purchased and normally used outside Canada.
10. The cost of applicable taxes.
11. Original equipment tires on new vehicles. (See separate warranty, if applicable, in your vehicle’s glove box.)
12. Failure to follow any of the safety and maintenance recommendations or warnings contained in this manual. This Limited Warranty is in addition to and/or may be limited by any other applicable written warranty you may have received concerning special tires or situations.